The Basics Of Putter Counterweighting!
Welcome to Episode 32 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
Robert Streb makes 5 back-nine birdies putting with his wedge – are you kidding!
Interview with Keith Chatham from PrecisionFit Golf:
- Keith talks about when he first learned about the value of Putter Counterweighting for golfers – and its potential benefits.
- What Keith looks for in a golfer's putting stroke and putting performance when he fits for putter counterweighting.
- The two basic types of putter counterweights – butt weights and down-the-shaft weights – and how much weight can benefit golfers.
- The new rage – "Counterweighted Putters" – putters that are a few inches longer than where the golfer will grip them and that have counterweights in them – Keith talks about how these can benefit golfers presently using anchored putting strokes.
- Keith talks about some of his most satisfying putter counterweighting success stories.
- The last word from Keith about putter counterweighting and putter fitting.
Thanks Keith for sharing your knowledge and experiences on the value of Putter Counterweighting!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about Keith Chatham and PrecisionFit Golf – Click HERE!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!