Learn Putting Improvement From Coach Brian Bailie
And His New Putter Training Handbook!
Welcome to Episode 52 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
Enjoy this interview with Coach Brian Bailie – putting and short game improvement coach, and author of "The Putter Training Handbook"
- Brian discusses His Story – from a successful career as a College Golf Coach to now becoming a Putting and Short Game Improvement Instructor.
- He talks about some of the most important basic principles golfers need to focus on to improve their putting – both from a technique and a continuous learning standpoint.
- Brian talks the major reasons he decided to write the Putter Training Handbook, and some of the most valuable elements of this eBook for golfers who want to improve their putting.
- He discusses some of his favorite drills that he included in the Handbook. AND he talks about the importance of Consequences in terms of training to improve your putting.
- Brian talks about the value of learning the AimPoint Green Reading process for golfers who want to putt their best.
- He tells some of his most satisfying success stories from his college coaching and personal coaching career.
- Finally, Brian says some "Final Words" to help golfers who want to putt their best.
Thanks Brian for creating this great new resource for golfers, and for sharing your knowledge in this interview!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about Coach Bailie Golf – Click HERE!
To purchase the Amazon Kindle version of The Putter Training Handbook – Click HERE!
To order the iTunes iBook version of The Putter Training Handbook – Click HERE!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!