Making Golfers VERY Happy
Through Custom Putter Fitting!
Welcome to Episode 62 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
The 18th "Father Michael Woods Invitational" – and The Golfer's Prayer (you gotta listen to this one!)
Interview with Rick Grinstead – Accu-rite Custom Golf in Tuscon, Arizona
- Rick talks about His Story – how he became interested in custom club fitting and how he learned "what he knows!"
- He retired a few years ago to Tuscon, and has had a lot of success there helping golfers through custom fitting. He discusses some of the reasons he has had this success.
- Rick shares many of the details on how he custom fits putters for golfers, and in particular how he uses Cure Putters to help golfers achieve great results.
- Rick shares some information on helping golfers who have Parkinson's Disease enjoy their golf and play better.
- He shares some of his favorite success stories helping golfers to putt better and lower their scores.
- Finally, Rick shares some Final Words on things golfers can do to play their best golf.
Thanks Rick! – great information on how you are helping golfers improve their putting!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about Rick Grinstead and Accu-rite Custom Golf – Click HERE!
To learn more about Cure Putters – Click HERE!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!