Continuous Learning On The AGCP Forum
This week I thought I would give you a little taste of some of the things what we discuss on the Association of Golf Clubfitting Professionals (AGCP) on-line forum. Below are a few of the topics that were brought up and discussed last week…
- Putter balance points and shaft flexes – influence on putting performance.
- How to increase golf club smash factor and distance.
- Long drive club heads – what are some of the best.
- Driver lengths – discussion of recent published articles.
- Estimating maximum possible driving distance for golfers.
- Optimal iron launch angles and influence on shot performance.
Pretty much a typical week of discussion topics and sharing of information to help AGCP members improve as True Custom Fitters.
Why do I mention this? Well – “custom club fitting” has become a set of buzz words – and true custom fitting is great for all golfers.
But just because someone SAYS they are a custom fitter does not mean they are. If you are considering a “custom fitter” – maybe a good thing to ask is What Do You Do To Improve Your Custom Fitting Skills Every Day?
A fair question I think – and hey – YOU are the one who wants to Shoot Lower Scores!
To find an AGCP True Custom Clubfitter in your area – Click HERE!
The Custom Club Fitting Experience
Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!