2019 Podcast Highlights 2
MORE Information To Improve YOUR Golf Game!
Welcome to Episode 144 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS – You Shoot LOWER SCORES!
Show Notes: The second highlights podcast for podcast episodes completed in 2019!
- (133) – Gary Nicol and Karl Morris – Creating Putting Stories
- (134) – Mike Romatowski – Principles for Creating Speed
- (135) – Scott Young – Directness!
- (136) – Lance Reader – Driver “Migration” and Bulge and Roll
- (137) – Gary Nicol and Karl Morris – Importance of 3rd Shots!
- (138) – AGCP Roundtable 14 – Lie Fitting, and Lead Tape!
- (139) – David Orr – What Do Tour Players Practice?
- (140) – Jaacob Bowden – Benefits of Single Length Irons
- (141) – 2nd Flatstick Putting Conference – Putting Matrix and Toolbox
- (142) – Mike McFadden – Out To In Tasks, And ONE THING!
To Gary Nicol, Karl Morris, Mike Romatowski, Scott Young, Lance Reader, David Orr, Jaacob Bowden, and Mike McFadden.
THANK YOU for sharing your golf improvement expertise and knowledge with golfers and with me in 2019!
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You Shoot LOWER SCORES!!