The Game Improvement Golf “Fit For YOU!” Fitting Process:
CONSISTENCY + DISTANCE + FEEL = LOWER SCORES!
A TRUE Custom Club Fitting is a Partnership between the Golfer and the Custom Club Fitter. The types of results that you can anticipate from our True Custom Club Fitting process include:
- Solid impact with the golf ball.
- Enhanced “feel” from all of your golf clubs.
- Improved golf shot distance and accuracy.
- Wedges that have the right bounce design and great feel, to allow you confidently hit short scoring shots.
- Putters that you can confidently hit at your targets and control your speed.
At Game Improvement Golf, True Custom Club Fitting is a Seven Step Process designed to Guarantee Results:
- Player Completes a Personal Club Evaluation.
- Conduct A Personal Interview To Discuss YOUR Objectives.
- Collect Important Data on Your Present Golf Clubs.
- Complete Custom Fitting to Identify Performance Improvement Opportunities.
- Build Clubs to EXACT Performance Improvement Specifications.
- Obtain Initial Feedback on Golf Club Performance; and
- Do Final Follow Up to Ensure Clubs Perform as Expected.
To Read My 2018 Golf Digest Clubfitting Process Submittal – CLICK HERE!
If You Have Questions – CLICK HERE!