Learn The History Of The Development
Of The Sterling Single Length Irons!
Welcome to Episode 57 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing YOU useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
Interview with Jaacob Bowden – Professional Golfer and Co-Developer (with Tom Wishon) of the new Sterling Single Length Irons.
- Jaacob tells His Story – how he became a Professional Golfer, and how he initially became interested in developing what have become the Sterling Single Length irons.
- He talks about the initial requirements for the development of the Sterling irons, and why these requirements are important.
- Jaacob discusses some of the interesting stories and challenges from the 2-1/2 year development of these irons.
- He (and in fact Tom Wishon) play the Sterling irons. Jaacob discusses some of the surprises he has had related to how these irons perform for him.
- Jaacob talks about a few of the very satisfying success stories from golfers who play the Sterling irons.
- Finally, Jaacob provides some Final Words to golfers who might consider playing the Sterling irons.
Thanks Jaacob for this great story and information!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about Jaacob Bowden and his golf improvement services (including Sterling irons) – Click HERE!
To learn more from Tom Wishon Golf Technology about the Sterling irons – Click HERE!
To find an AGCP Custom Club Fitter who can help you learn more about the Sterling Single Length Irons – Click HERE!
To learn about the July 11 Knoxville Paralong Drive Cup Competition – Click HERE!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!