Welcome – My Background – Useful Club Fitting References
Welcome to the first episode of The Golf Improvement Podcast. The Podcast dedicated to bringing you useful information on Custom Club Fitting, Short Game Improvement, and Effective Practice Techniques to take YOUR game to new heights.
Background on how I became a Custom Club Fitter, how I became interested in Short Game Improvement, and how I developed an interest in Effective Practice Techniques.
Custom Club Fitting books discussed (all available from Amazon.com):
- The New Search for the Perfect Golf Club (Tom Wishon, 2011)
- The New 12 Myths That Could Wreck Your Golf Game (Tom Wishon, 2011)
- Common Sense Clubfitting (Tom Wishon, 2006)
- Cracker Jack Club Fitter (Roy Nix, 2013)
- The Fit Is IT!! (Tony Wright, 2013)
- Golf Science (edited by Mark Smith, 2013)
Web Links Noted:
And big THANK YOUs to Cliff Ravenscraft (THE Podcastanswerman), Isabela (Music Radio Creative), Jenny Hamson (Jenny H Design), Darrell Darnell (Golden Spiral Media) and my wife Diane! I could not have learned how to create Podcasts without your help.
I hope this podcast has been valuable to you – see you again in about 2 weeks!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!