Learn To Use "Quiet Eye" To Improve Putting Performance!
Welcome to Episode 31 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
A GREAT U.S. Open Final Round – and go get em, Dustin Johnson!!
Interview with Dr. Joan Vickers, Professor, Faculty of Kinesiology, Calgary University
- How the concept of "Quiet Eye" came about, and Dr. Vickers' role in learning about its importance in improving Sports Performance.
- How to best apply Quiet Eye techniques to improve putting performance.
- What golfers experience when they have successfully applied Quiet Eye techniques to their putting.
- Dr. Vickers talks about some of the most satisfying success stories related to applying Quiet Eye to improve Sports Performance.
- Some of the most recent new learning related to applying Quiet Eye techniques.
- Finally – Dr. Vickers provides some final takeaways for golfers to remember to help them apply Quiet Eye to their putting.
Thanks So Much, Joan, for this engaging discussion about Quiet Eye and improving putting performance!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about Dr. Joan Vickers and her research – Click HERE!
Subscribe to Research Gate to access numerous Quiet Eye technical studies – Click HERE!
To read a good article on the Quiet Eye in Putting – Click HERE!
To learn about her book Perception, Cognition, and Decision Training … – Click HERE!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!