Talking the Value of Golf Statistics and MOI Club Matching
Welcome to Episode 37 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bring you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
Sunday at the Tour Championship – Surprises on the Practice Range!
Interview with Richie Hunt – author of the 2014 Pro Golf Synopsis eBook and the terrific 3JackBlog.
- Richie talks about how he got interested in Golf Statistics, and why us "mortal" golfers should be interested in Golf Statistics.
- He discusses his process for creating the yearly Pro Golf Synopsis eBook, and how he determines areas to highlight in the eBook.
- Richie talks about some of the surprises he has seen from analyzing results from the Tour Players.
- He also talks about some "takeaways" that all golfers can use from looking at Pro Tour Golf Statistics.
- Richie tells about how he first learned about MOI golf club matching and why he believes MOI club matching can help golfers play their best.
- He talks about an example of a tour player who – though he did not know it – played with perfectly MOI matched golf clubs! AND how he came to put these clubs in his bag.
- Finally Richie provides the "Final Word" to golfers to help them improve their games.
Useful Web Links:
Thanks for a great and informative interview Richie!
To find out more about Richie Hunt, the 3Jack Blog, and the 2014 Pro Golf Synopsis eBook – Click HERE!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!