The Anatomy Of A GREAT Club Fitting Success!
Welcome to Episode 39 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
My presentation at the GolfScienceLab Motor Learning Virtual Summit! The Summit presentations will go live on November 16, and "early bird" signup is available through November 1.
To Learn More – Click HERE!
Interview with Allen Humphrey, Professional Clubfitter at Custom Golf Biz in Monroe, GA.
- Allen talks about how he became a professional clubfitter, and how he has recently expanded his clubfitting business.
- He provides some background on a recent fitting Success Story – actually for the person (Brad) designing his web site!
- Allen discusses Aerotech Steelfiber golf shafts, and why he has had great success with them.
- He talks about the fitting process he used to find the custom fitting specs for Brad's new irons, and the process he used to build his irons.
- Allen talks about some recent feedback he has received from Brad about the performance of his new clubs.
- Finally, Allen provides "The Last Word" – what he would like to say to listeners about the value of custom club fitting for their games.
Allen Congratulations on a Great Fitting Success and for sharing this with our listeners!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about Allen Humphrey and Custom Golf Biz in Monroe, GA – Click HERE!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!