Robb Gibb – SAM PuttLab Senior Putting Instructor
Talks Putting Improvement!
Welcome to Episode 47 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
Interview with Robb Gibb – Director of Instruction at The Loft at the North Jersey Country Club, and a SAM PuttLab Senior Putting Instructor.
- Robb discusses His Story – how he became interested in putter fitting, putting instruction, and the Science and Motion Sports (SAM) PuttLab
- He discusses the he achieved the SAM PuttLab Senior Putting Instructor Certification (one of only 4 Senior instructors in the world).
- Robb talks about some of the new putting improvement information he learned through the Senior Instructor Certification process.
- He talks about a few things that most golfers are not aware of that can help them improve their putting.
- Robb discusses the future, now that he is the U.S. SAM PuttLab Sales Representative.
- Finally, Robb provides some "Final Words" for golfers who want to improve their putting (be sure to catch what he says!)
Great interview and putting improvement information Robb – Thanks!
Useful Web Links:
You can contact Robb Gibb at email@example.com
To provide a Review of The Golf Improvement Podcast in iTunes – Click HERE!
To read the February 2016 Game Improvement Golf Newsletter – Click HERE!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!