The Fluid Motion Factor And
Playing To Your Golfing Potential!
Welcome to Episode 48 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
Glen Coombe, The Putting Doctor – Leaping Away Into Retirement!
Interview with Steven Yellin, developer of The Fluid Motion Factor Program which he teaches at the David Leadbetter Academy in Florida.
- Steven talks about His Story – what motivated him to develop The Fluid Motion Factor Program.
- He discusses the things that golfers experience when they experience Fluid Motion.
- Steven discusses some of the things golfers are doing when they ARE creating Fluid Motion – and some things they do when the THINK they are but are not!
- He talks about applying Fluid Motion Factor principles to improve putting, your short game, and your practice.
- Steven talks about some of his most recent success stories with golfers.
- Finally – Steven provides some great advice that golfers can all use to play their best!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us Steven!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about The Fluid Motion Factor Program, taught at the David Leadbetter Academy in Florida – Click HERE!
To listen to Steven's Fluid Motion Factor presentation from the 2016 PGA Equipment Show – Click HERE!
To learn more about Steven's two great books available from Amazon.com…
- The Fluid Motion Factor – Understanding The Source Of Exceptional Golf and
- The 7 Secrets Of World Class Athletes
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!