Cordie Walker Shares Some Great Highlights from the
2016 World Scientific Congress of Golf!
Welcome to Episode 60 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
Interview with Cordie Walker – Creator of the Golf Science Labs and Golf In The Life Of web sites and podcasts.
- Cordie talks about his motiviation for creating the Golf Science Labs and Golf In The Life Of sources of information for golf coaches and golfers.
- He provides some great insights – and information you might be surprised at – from the recent World Scientific Congress of Golf presentations he attended.
- Cordie talks about the most interesting surprise information he discovered at this event – and in particular the "Pinehurst Studies."
- He talks about playing golf in Scotland, and about the Constraints Based Coaching Workshop that he participated in.
- Cordie summarizes the Biggest Takeaways he wants golfers to remember from the World Golf Congress.
- Finally, he gives a few hints about Upcoming New Content coming soon to the Golf Science Labs!
This interview did not disappoint – Thanks Cordie!
Useful Web Links!
To learn more about the Golf Science Labs content and information – Click HERE!
To find more details about the 2016 World Scientific Congress of Golf – Click HERE!
To read a quick summary of the Congress – Click HERE!
To watch a video about Constraints Based Golf Coaching – Click HERE!
Finally – to read the Game Improvement Golf August 2016 Newsletter – Click HERE!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!