Quintic Ball Roll Technology:
"Putting Sports Science Into Practice!"
Welcome to Episode 85 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!
Interview with Jim MacKay from One Putt Enterprises – the U.S. Distributor of the Quintic Ball Roll Technology system for Putting Analysis.
- Jim shares what Quintic is, how it was developed, the major measurements made with Quintic, and how he became part of the Quintic team.
- He talks about how Quintic allows users to see the "deep details" of what affects a putt – and how to use that information to help putting improvement.
- Jim discusses how the major putter manufacturers – who all have a Quintic system – use it in putter development.
- He shares with us some of the fascinating things that Quintic measurements show us about how golf balls roll when putters impact the golf ball.
- Off-center hits on the putter face can affect ball motion and roll, and Jim shares some Quintic results that golfers should know.
- Can putter shafts influence putting performance – well Yes! He talks about some of the interesting things that Quintic shows us about putter shafts.
- Finally – Jim provides some Final Words for golfers – information and thoughts to help you improve your putting performance.
One of my Absolute Favorite Interviews Jim – THANKS!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about Jim MacKay and the Quintic Ball Roll Technology – Click HERE!
To watch some amazing Quintic YouTube Videos – Click HERE!
Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience
Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!