Tom Sterner Shares More Insights
For Great Golf And For Life!
Welcome to Episode 125 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS – You SHOOT LOWER SCORES!
Welcome back Tom Sterner – Founder of The Practicing Mind Institute, and author of The Practicing Mind and Fully Engaged.
- Tom spoke at the 2018 Golf Association of America Convention (GCAA) in December, and he shares some of his insights from this experience.
- As a result of his GCAA presentation, he is helping some college golf teams – he talks about how he is helping these teams and their golfers to play their best in competitions.
- Tom provided some personal guidance to help me improve my short game performance – information you can use for your game!
- He shared some thoughts about the information in his second book – Fully Engaged – and how we change as we are developing skills – “In a way, it’s ironic…”
- Finally, Tom shares a story and insights on the critical importance of Setting Goals Using Accurate Data – and how doing so can help us realize our golf and life goals.
It was great to have you back Tom – THANKS for more great guidance for all of us!!
Useful Web Links:
Learn more about Tom Sterner – Click HERE!
Purchase Tom’s second book Fully Engaged – Click HERE!
SHOUT OUT to my inspiring friend and true custom club fitter
Bert Reich – Gooder Custom Golf Clubs in Saskatchewan, Canada!!
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You SHOOT LOWER SCORES!