Update On Sterling Single-Length Irons:
Master ONE Golf Swing!
Welcome to Episode 140 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS – You Shoot LOWER SCORES!
Interview with Jaacob Bowden – Co-Creator (with Tom Wishon) of the Sterling Single-Length Irons.
- Jaacob provides a personal update on things he has been involved with in the past 2 years.
- He shares his thoughts on how the single-length iron concept has progressed in the golf world.
- Jaacob talks about the major benefits of single-length irons for golfers – and any specific classes of golfers who can benefit the most from playing them.
- He discusses the benefits of single-length – in particular – for beginner and high-handicap golfers.
- His web site has guidelines for single-length iron setups that work best for different classes of golfers. Jaacob shares his thoughts about these criteria.
- He shares a few of his favorite single-length iron success stories.
- Finally, Jaacob shares some Final Thoughts on the future of single-length irons for golfers, and when they should consider playing them.
Useful Web Links:
Learn more about Sterling Single-Length Irons – CLICK HERE!!
Learn more about Jaacob Bowden – CLICK HERE!!
To Bob Simms, Head Coach of the St. John Fisher Golf Teams – and a good friend. Bob and Dan Wesley, Head Coach of the University of Rochester Golf Program, will be starting an exciting new podcast in about six months.
The 3-minute discussion I had with Bob Simms about their new podcast is in my podcast episode today. But you can also listened to it at THIS LINK.
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You Shoot LOWER SCORES!!