Golf Problem Solving! – With Mike McFadden
“The Task Leads To The Solution”
Welcome to Episode 142 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS – You Shoot LOWER SCORES!
Welcome back Mike McFadden – 38 year PGA golf professional, and Sports Director at the Jakobsberg Hotel and Golf Resort in Jakobsberg, Germany.
- Mike shares some of his most fun golf and learning experiences from 2019.
- Why focus on tasks to accomplish to improve your golf game and scores?
- Mike shares some favorite tasks he helps golfers to accomplish to improve their golf club path and face angle control. And especially for those outside-to-inside path golfers!
- He talks about tasks to help improving driver angle of attack – and how improving this is often connected to improving club face path and face control.
- Controlling Low Point in the golf swing is a major skill – and Mike shares tasks and visuals he assigns golfers to improve this skill.
- Distance control is important in ALL golf shots – and he presents a variety of tasks he assigns golfers to improve in this area.
- The ONE THING he would love to have all golfers improve!!
- And finally Mike’s Final Words for golfers – Have Fun on the golf course!
Mike THANKS For Sharing Your Knowledge (AND For The Jingle!)
Useful Web Links:
View videos on Mike McFadden’s web site – CLICK HERE!!
The Jakobsberg Hotel and Golf Resort web site – CLICK HERE!!
THANKS for all of the great true custom fitting insights this year!
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You Shoot LOWER SCORES!!