My 2020 PGA Show Highlights
How would I rank the 2020 PGA Merchandise Show in terms of valuable information – way up at the top! For me, attending the Show is a combination of learning about new things, and connecting with lots of smart people. Here are a few of the things I learned about at the Show this year…
- Slopegraide Green Reading Tool A digital level on your belt? A fascinating new tool to help golfers learn to improve their green reading skills.
- Tour Edge HL4 Iron-Woods A great fitting option for golfers who like to play hybrids – my custom fitting friend Keith Chatham raves about these – and I am adding them to my custom fitting system.
- Flightscope Mevo+ Impressive in what it measures for a $2,000 price point. The next step to affordable launch monitors.
- New SeeMore Plumbers Neck Hosel Putters A great addition to the SeeMore putter line. I cannot wait to get two of these to add to my putter fitting system.
- New JumboMax Ultralite Grips In the past JumboMax grip weights have been about 130 grams – the new Ultralite XL weighs about 50 grams!
- Nippon Golf Shafts Well – these are not new. But they are high quality shafts with options for lots of golfers. A shaft line I will add to my custom fitting system this year.
- Sacks Parente Putters Interesting, because they come with 30 gram shafts and 30 gram grips! – Light!!
Great information and learning – connecting with really smart friends in the golf industry – another winner PGA Show!
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You Shoot LOWER SCORES!!