Learn About The Design For The New
Wishon Golf Single Length Irons
Welcome to Episode 45 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
Looking forward to attending the 2016 PGA Equipment Show in Orlando, Florida next week!
Interview with Tom Wishon from Tom Wishon Golf Technology – discussing his Sterling Single Length Iron Design.
- Tom talks about his decision to develop the Sterling single-length irons, and notes that the concept of single-length irons is not new.
- He discusses the types of golfers who might benefit from single-length irons, and the potential golf benefits for them.
- Tom tells the "Inside Story" of some of the most important design decisions he had to make to develop these irons.
- He talks about the present status of the release of the Sterling single-length irons.
- Tom provides some guidance to custom club fitters about how to create the best fit for these irons.
- Finally, Tom provides some Final Words to golfers who might be considering playing with single-length irons.
Thanks Tom for telling the story about the development of this iron design!
Useful Web Links And Documents:
To learn more about Tom Wishon Golf Technology – Click HERE!
To Dowload a Q&A Document about the Sterling Single-Length Irons – Click HERE To Download!
To Download a Specification Document for these irons – Click HERE To Download!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!