Learn About The Benefits and Fitting Process
For Custom Fit Single Length Irons!
Welcome to Episode 64 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information in true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
Today's announcement from Cobra Golf – new line of Single Length Irons – interesting!
Interview with Keith Chatham from PrecisionFit Golf in Kerrville, TX:
- Keith talks about why potential customers are coming to see him about Single Length irons.
- He discusses his present custom fitting system for Single Length iron fittings.
- Keith shares his views of the major benefits of Single Length irons, and the types of golfers who can benefit from them the most.
- He shares his insights on how he helps golfers find the right Wedges and Hybrids to complement their Single Length irons.
- Keith shares the two most important words he says when he fits golfers for Single Length irons – Ball Position!
- He notes the most surprising things that he has seen for golfers he has fit for Single Length irons.
- Finally he shares his Best Advice for golfers who want to consider playing Single Length irons.
Thanks Keith – as always, Great Information!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about Keith Chatham at PrecisionFit Golf – Click HERE!
To learn more about Sterling Single Length clubs – Click HERE!
To learn more about Pinhawk Single Length clubs – Click HERE!
To learn more about Edel Single Length clubs – Click HERE!
To learn more about Cobra Single Length clubs – Click HERE!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!