Jeff Sheets Talks Driver Head Design
And Driver Performance!
Welcome to Episode 71 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
Interview with Jeff Sheets from Jeff Sheets Golf – Golf Clubhead Designer (more than 20 patents and over 500 clubhead designs!).
- Jeff talks about how he first became interested in designing golf clubheads.
- He provides an overview of some of the major things that have to be accomplished to design a driver clubhead.
- Jeff tells us some of the most important clubhead definitions – from a club performance standpoint – that golfers and custom club fitters need to know.
- He discusses constraints that he needs to address to design a high-performance driver head.
- Jeff describes his role in the redesign of the Swing Science FC One driver head.
- Finally, Jeff provides some final advice to golfers to help them improve their driving performance.
This was a really great information-filled interview – Thanks Jeff!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about Jeff Sheets and Jeff Sheets Golf – Click HERE!
To learn more about the Swing Science FC One driver head – Click HERE!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!