Bruce Rearick Shares Info. On His
Welcome to Episode 87 of The Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to bringing you useful information on Custom Club Fitting, Short Game Improvement, and Effective Practice Techniques. Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!
Interview with Bruce Rearick, from Burnt Edges Consulting.
- Bruce tells His Story – how he became focused on developing a custom putter fitting system.
- He talks about the biggest mistakes golfers make when they go into a golf store and try to fit themselves for putters “by feel.”
- Bruce shares a few of the most important principles that are the basis of his putter fitting system.
- He shares how he ultimately came up with the 9 Different Stroke Profiles in his putter fitting system.
- Bruce discusses his thoughts on why you see a lot of putters with offset in golf stores – double bend shafts and “goose neck” shafts.
- He shares his views on putter weighting and putter counterweighting, and how and when these are important in putter fitting.
- Bruce talks about some of his most recent – and very interesting blog posts – “linear” and “non-linear” visualizing of the line of putts.
- Finally – Bruce shares some Final Words and Key Ideas to help golfers pick the right putters for them.
Thanks For Sharing, Bruce!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about Bruce Rearick and Burnt Edges Consulting – Click HERE!
Read Bruce’s “Advice for Buying a New Putter” – Click HERE!
Bringing You The Custom Club Fitting Experience
Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!