Great Custom Club Fitting Insights From
Jim McCleery and McGolf Custom Clubs!
Welcome to Episode 90 of The Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to bringing you useful information on Custom Club Fitting, Short Game Improvement, and Effective Practice Techniques. Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!
Hum – what would it Feel Like to be a GREAT Putter?
Interview with Jim McCleery – McGolf Custom Clubs in Waverly, Ohio – 4 time Golf Digest Top 100 Custom Club Fitter!
- Jim shares what initially got him interested in custom club fitting – and what has propelled him to be a Golf Digest Top 100 custom club fitter.
- He discusses some of the biggest misconceptions golfers have about true custom club fitting – and the biggest surprises golfers have AFTER a custom fitting.
- Jim talks about the importance of Smash Factor and Shot Dispersion in driver fittings.
- He shares his thoughts on why some drivers are designed with very high lie angles – in the range of 62 to sometimes 64 degrees.
- Jim discusses typical driver lengths that are most often the “best fit” in his custom driver fittings (don’t be too surprised!).
- He talks about some of the great fun and learning he recently had in visiting two Tour Vans – and differences he sees in what is in Tour Vans and in some custom fitting shops.
- Jim tells us some of the most satisfying success stories he has had in helping golfers shoot lower scores through custom fitting.
- Finally – Jim shares some Final Words and Advice to help golfers play their best and shoot lower scores!
Thanks Jim To Your Dedication To Helping Golfers Play Their Best Golf!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about Jim McCleery and McGolf Custom Clubs – Click HERE!
To view Jim’s McGolf Custom Clubs YouTube Channel – Click HERE!
Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience
Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!