Learn These Putter Design Insights And
Become The Best Putting Version Of YOU! Welcome to Episode 91 of The Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. Bringing You The Custom Club Fitting Experience Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!
Welcome back Bruce Rearick from Burnt Edges Consulting!
- Bruce discusses his beliefs on the most important elements of putter design – and some elements of putter design that are not as important as often advertised.
- He shares the most important elements of putter designs that have changed – from the standpoint of helping golfers putt their best – in the past 30 years.
- Bruce talks about things that golfers most often do to sabotage their putting, relative to putter design.
- He reviews his approach to how golfers should decide on the appropriate elements of putter design to use for their personal natural putting strokes.
- Bruce talks about some “lessons learned” from well-known Tour Pros who have tinkered with changing putters when perhaps they shouldn’t – you know these guys!
- Finally – Bruce shares some Final Putter Design Insights to help golfers putt their best!
Thanks Bruce for your great insights and knowledge on putter design and putter fitting!
Useful Web Links!
To learn more about and from Bruce Rearick and Burnt Edges Consulting – Click HERE!
Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience
Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!