Lifetime Learning Principles To Help YOU
Practice And Play Your Best Golf!
Welcome to Episode 93 of The Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to bringing golfers useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. Dedicated to Bringing You The Custom Club Fitting Experience Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!
Welcome back to Noa Kageyama – The Bulletproof Musician – Sports Psychologist and Faculty Member at the Julliard School in New York City, NY.
- Noa has a life-long passion for learning and improving – he talks about some of the things that helped nature this passion, and how golfers can adopt this approach to improving their games.
- Since our first interview 2 years ago, he talks about the top 2 or 3 things that have changed in what he knows about how to play and practice at your best.
- Noa has a post on his web site called “8 Things Top Practicers Do Differently.” And one of these is to “Slow Things Down.” Noa talks about why slowing things down is important to improving your skills.
- He has developed a new improvement initiative called AudioHacker – Noa talks about what this is, and how some of the content in it is relevant to golfers who want to perform their best “under the gun.”
- He shares recommendations on two valuable books he recommends for golfers who want to improve how they learn and improve their practice and performance.
- Finally – Noa shares some Final Takeaways for golfers who want to learn to Play Their Best and Go Low.
Noa THANKS for the knowledge you share with everyone who wants to Practice And Play Their Best!
Useful Web Links:
To learn more about Noa Kageyama, The Bulletproof Musician – Click HERE!
To learn more about Noa’s new AudioHacker Course – Click HERE!
To learn more about the book “The Art Of Learning” – Click HERE!
To learn more about the book “Psyched Up!” – Click HERE!
Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience
Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!