Learn True Custom Club Fitting!
From Tony Curro, Tru-Fit Custom Clubs
Welcome to Episode 102 of THE GOLF IMPROVEMENT PODCAST! Dedicated to sharing useful information on true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!
Interview with Tony Curro – Tru-Fit Custom Clubs in Latham, NY – the 2018 International Clubmakers Guild North American Clubmaker of the Year!
- Tony talks about His Story – how he first became interested in custom club fitting, and the influences that have helped him become great at his craft.
- He at one time did his fittings out of a Mobile Fitting Van, and he talks about his fitting experiences using this van.
- Tony shares his thoughts about some of the things that golfers do not really understand about True Custom Club Fitting.
- He discusses the application process for the 2018 International Clubmakers Guild Clubmaker of the Year award – and some of the things he learned from going through that process.
- No Two Club Fittings Are Exactly Alike! This is very clear from one of the interesting club fitting successes Tony shares with us.
- Finally, Tony provides some Final Words and Suggestions for golfers who want to play their best golf.
Congratulations on your success Tony! – and thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.
Useful Web Links:
Learn about Tony Curro – Tru-Fit Custom Clubs – CLICK HERE!
Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience
Of Your Life – AND Lower Scores ALWAYS!