The Importance Of Golf Club MOI Matching
To Help YOU To SHOOT LOWER SCORES!
Welcome to Episode 105 of THE GOLF IMPROVEMENT PODCAST! Dedicated to sharing useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience Of Your Life – AND Lower Scores ALWAYS!
Interview with Richard Kempton – The Golf Doctors with Simply Golf in Kent, United Kindgom.
- Richard shares his story about how he first became interested in custom club fitting and club building.
- He was one of the first custom fitters and club builders to evaluate and embrace golf club MOI matching principles. He shares his original insights in making his OWN golf clubs perform their best!
- Richard explains some of the most important differences – from a golf club performance standpoint – between MOI club matched and Swingweight matched golf clubs.
- He talks about how he most often builds different groups of clubs – drivers and fairway woods, and irons and wedges – from an MOI matching standpoint to make them perform their best for golfers.
- Richard shares some “a ha” moments he has seen and golfers have experienced where small (often VERY small) changes in club head mass and club MOI have resulted in amazing golf club performance improvements.
- Finally – Richard discusses some Final Insights and Guidance for golfers related to the value of playing with MOI matched golf clubs.
Thanks Richard! – golfers AND true custom club fitters will enjoy what you have shared with us!
Useful Web Links:
Learn More about Richard Kempton – The Club Doctors with Simply Golf, in Kent, United Kingdom… Click HERE!
Learn More about Golf Club MOI Matching Basics… Click HERE!
Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience
Of Your Life – AND Lower Scores ALWAYS!