Apply Principles From “The Practicing Mind”
To Improve YOUR Golf And Life!
Welcome to Episode 113 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience Of Your Life – AND Lower Scores ALWAYS!
Interview with Thomas Sterner – author of “The Practicing Mind – Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life.”
- Tom shares his interesting story – from a 25 year career as an expert concert piano technician and piano rebuilder, to writing the book “The Practicing Mind” – and how these are connected.
- He shares his journey to learning to play golf well – and some of the principles from his book that helped him to achieve his golfing goals.
- Tom discusses two of the best chapters from the book – “The Four S Words,” and “Equaniimity and the DOC.”
- He talks about principles from his book that can help golfers to eliminate – or at least reduce – the impact of negative thoughts on the golf course on a golfer’s performance.
- Finally – Tom shares some Final Words for listeners to help them improve their golf games and their lives (“The Flower Question!”).
THANKS TOM for sharing valuable insights and information!
Useful Web Links: Learn more about Tom Sterner – CLICK HERE!
Watch “The Practicing Mind” video trailer – CLICK HERE!
Buy “The Practicing Mind” on Amazon.com – CLICK HERE!
Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience
Of Your Life – AND Lower Scores ALWAYS!