Understand the SAM PuttLab 6 Reference Data Update
And More – And MAKE MORE PUTTS!
Welcome to Episode 116 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS – You SHOOT LOWER SCORES!
Podcast Interview with Dr. Christian Marquardt – Neuroscientist, Motor Behavior Expert, and Developer of the Science and Motion (SAM) PuttLab.
- Christian shares his definition of what a Benchmark is, and how benchmarks are important to using the Tour Reference Data used in SAM PuttLab 6.
- The previous Tour Reference Data update was done in 2009. He talks about why the 2018 Tour Reference Data update was created.
- The new Tour Reference Data update includes data for 150 Tour Pros. Christian shares the decision process used for including Tour Pro data in the update.
- He shares some of the most interesting and surprising results from the Tour Reference Data update – and implications for golfers looking to improve their putting.
- Christian describes two valuable putting improvement tasks he shares with his students!
- He talks about the tremendous value of the SAM PuttLab 3D capability – allowing coaches and golfers to visually see important characteristics of their putting strokes.
- Finally – Christian shares one Final Putting Improvement thought – “Playing Your Melody!” – that Tour Pros use and all golfers can use to help them Make More Putts!
What A Pleasure To Learn More From You Christian!
Useful Web Links:
Learn More about SAM PuttLab – Click HERE!
Read about the SAM PuttLab Tour Reference Data Update – Click HERE!
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You SHOOT LOWER SCORES!