Learn About Mach 3 Speed Training
Average Swing Speed Increase – 11.5 mph!!
Welcome to Episode 134 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS – You SHOOT LOWER SCORES!
Interview with Mike Romatowski – creator of the Mach 3 Speed Training System. Mike lives in San Antonio, Texas.
- Mike shares His Story – how he decided to get into the field of personal training and golf fitness.
- He talks about what lead him to develop the Mach 3 Speed Training System for golfers.
- Mike discusses some of the basic principles that can help all golfers create more speed in their golf swings – some information you may be surprised about!
- He tells us what a typical Mach 3 training session “looks like” – some of the main things that happen in these sessions. NOTE – Tathata Golf was mentioned in this section of the podcast.
- Mike notes some of the different Speed Training Tools that are used in the Mach 3 training.
- He tells the “real story” about his connection with Joe LaCaze and the Rotex Motion training tools and process.
- Mike lets us in on some of his favorite Mach 3 Success Stories – with golfers of all ages and abilities.
- Finally – Make shares some Final Words for golfers who want to learn to Swing Faster!!
Thanks Mike – KEEP DOING GREAT THINGS!
Useful Web Links:
Learn More about Mike Romatowski and Mach 3 – CLICK HERE!!
Read “More About Mach 3” – CLICK HERE!!
The golfer’s and custom club fitter’s best friend – Tom Wishon from Wishon Golf Technology – now operated by Diamond Golf International. THANK YOU TOM for all of the amazing things you have done and continue to do to promote true custom club fitting!!
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You SHOOT LOWER SCORES!!