Long Drive And Krank Golf:
Insights For Us “Mortal” Golfers!
Welcome to Episode 136 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS – You Shoot LOWER SCORES!
Interview with Lance Reader – Owner of Krank Golf (22 World Long Drive Champions!) in Tempe, Arizona.
- Lance shares His Story – how he got into the world of Long Drive and why he started Krank Golf.
- He shares some “on the inside” observations from the recent World Championships.
- Lance describes what long drivers typically look like in terms of lengths, lofts, etc. And a few surprising insights!
- He talks about some of the characteristics of Long Drive Shafts – and the VERY interesting shaft that Kyle Berkshire – 2019 World Champion – is presently using.
- He shares some of the most important technology considerations related to high performance heads. I learned a fascinating word – MIGRATION!
- The Female competitors have swing speeds in the range of 120 mph! Lance shares some of the differences between the drivers that the Female and Senior competitors use.
- He describes some of the differences between the Krank long drive heads and the heads they offer for golfers with a lot lower swing speeds.
- Lance talks about his most fun Success Story from past Long Drive Competitions.
- Finally – Lance shares some Final Words on the future of Long Drive, and things all of us can do to improve our driving performance and our golf games!
Thanks Lance – KEEP DOING GREAT THINGS!!
Useful Web Links:
Learn More about Lance Reader and Krank Golf – CLICK HERE!!
To Chris Hillary (owner) and Chris Jorgenson (CJ) from Aerotech Golf – Aerotech SteelFiber graphite composite shafts are my personal go-to shafts for golfers over the age of 50. And Chris and CJ provide me with exceptional customer service for the shafts I order from them. Thanks Guys!!
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You Shoot LOWER SCORES!