14th AGCP Roundtable Highlights:
Optimize Club Performance – SHOOT LOWER SCORES!
Welcome to Episode 138 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS – You Shoot LOWER SCORES!
Some of my personal LESSONS LEARNED – from the 14th AGCP Roundtable held in Columbus, GA on October 30 to November 1, 2019.
- Overview of all of the presentations at the 14th AGCP (Association of Golf Clubfitting Professionals) Roundtable.
- Keith Chatham – Fitting for Length and Weight are #1 and #2 for him – and I agree.
- Dave Kenzie – BE CAREFUL buying grips on line to save money – you MIGHT be buying low quality clone grips!
- Dave Kenzie – a discussion of a few of the great Shop Tips that he discussed (Dawn dishwater soap, how to sharpen your drill bits, and roughing up the inside of hosels after you bore them out).
- Dan Burnfield shared some of the innovative ways he presently uses the BLAST Motion Sensor in putter fitting and full swing fitting.
- Andre Theon – insights from custom fitting and building 750 Sterling Single-Length iron sets – yes, 750!!
- Keith Chatham Lie Fitting with Grooved Balls presentation – Manufacturer’s Lie Angles may not be YOURS!!
- Keith Chatham – Tour Pros and Lead Tape on their clubs (watch TV events, you may be surprised!).
- Roy Nix and Bill Kelly Live Demos – Fitting for Weight Matters. Also watching a golfer’s Spine Angle at Address.
- Keith Chatham – Opti Vibe weights and Putting Yips – worth testing!
ANOTHER Great AGCP Roundtable – THANKS To Everyone!
Useful Web Links:
Learn more about the AGCP – CLICK HERE!!
Andre Theon Golf N Swing New Web Site – CLICK HERE!!
(use Google Chrome to access Andre’s site so that “Translate” will work for web pages)
To Alan Swisher – Alan’s Custom Clubs – for the help and many valuable discussions we had at the 14th AGCP Roundtable – THANKS!
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You Shoot LOWER SCORES!!