Flow, The Power Pellet?
Well – It Is For Gavin Parker!
Welcome to Episode 153 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques! I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS – You Shoot LOWER SCORES!!
Welcome back good friend Gavin Parker – PGA Member and Academy Director of the Salisbury Golf Academy at the Salisbury Golf Club in Midlothian, Virginia.
- Gavin shares some of what his life has been like the past few months, and especially the past few weeks. Lots of change in our country!
- What does FLOW mean to Gavin – we learn his amazing story.
- He shares some of what he has learned about FLOW and especially how to create FLOW states in golf and in life.
- Gavin and I share the most amazing FLOW experiences we have had in our lives.
- He talks about how he helps golfers of all levels of interest in the game to create FLOW in their games and their lives.
- Finally, Gavin ends with sharing a little information about two other wonderful programs for young golfers – Operation 36 and Discover Golf.
Thanks Gavin – Please Keep Being YOU!
Useful Web Links:
Connect with Gavin on Facebook – CLICK HERE!!
Learn more about Operation 36 Golf – CLICK HERE!!
Learn more about Discover Golf – CLICK HERE!!
THANKS to one of my long term trusted golf component suppliers The Golfworks!
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You Shoot LOWER SCORES!