Effective Golf Practice!
Author Of “Practice To Learn, Play To Win”
Welcome to Episode 160 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on professional club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS – You Shoot LOWER SCORES!
This is a rebroadcast of my November 3, 2014 interview with Dr. Mark Guadagnoli – author of Practice To Learn, Play To Win.
- Mark talks about the “beer bet” that got him involved in Golf Improvement!
- He shares some of the most important advances in golf knowledge that guide how golfers should improve their golf practice.
- Mark discusses three goals of truly effective golf practice – “Discovery, Re-Discovery, and Refinement.”
- He talks about some of his most satisfying golf success stories.
- In his FINAL WORDS, Mark shares two practice tasks that golfers can use to significantly improved their golf practice and play their best golf!
STILL Great Information For Golfers – Thanks Mark!
To the members of the Roane State Community College golf team, who won the 2nd Annual Alumni Challenge event this past weekend – way to go guys, Keep Doing The Work!
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You Shoot LOWER SCORES!
Tony – STAY SAFE!!