The 2015 Golf Improvement Podcast Highlights – Episode 2
Welcome to Episode 44 of The Golf Improvement Podcast. Dedicated to bringing you useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniquest to Take YOUR Game To New Heights!
Hello again! Here is the second episode of The 2015 Golf Improvement Podcast Hightlights. This 30-minute episode includes 2 to 6 minute highlights from 9 of the podcast interviews. There is about a 2-second silence between each of the segments.
Here is the podcast number (with a link to each podcast), who was interviewed, and the topic for each Highlight:
(032) – Keith Chatham – Putter Counterweighting
(033) – Dr. Christian Marquardt – Putting Variable Practice
(035) – Adam Young – 6 Basics To Improve Your Practice
(037) – Richie Hunt – Golf Stat Insights
(038) – David Orr – Lines On Putters And Golf Balls
(039) – Allen Humphrey – Value Of Custom Club Fitting
(040) – Dr. Noa Kageyama – Mental Game Resources
(041) – Keith Chatham – Driver Face Angle
(042) – Graham Boulton and Virgil Herring – Neurofeedback and Golf Improvement
THANKS to all of the experts who did these podcast interviews with me (and for YOU) in 2015!
What Was YOUR Favorite Podcast Episode Highlight? – Let Me Know By Commenting Below!
Taking YOUR Game To New Heights!