2018 Golf Improvement Podcast Highlights 1:
Some Of The Best Information From 2018!!
Welcome to Episode 120 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information in true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. I Create Exceptional Golf Clubs – You Shoot Lower Scores!
Enjoy these highlights from nine of the 2018 Golf Improvement Podcast Episodes! There is a 4-second silence between each of the highlights. Each of the highlights has a direct link to the full podcast episode.
Thanks to David Orr, Chris Hillary, Bob Litwin, Joshua Dunn, Richard Kempton, Rick Wright, Mark Sweeney, and Jamie Donaldson for sharing their knowledge and expertise with me and with all of you listeners!
- 100 – David Orr – The “Scooby Do Story!”
- 101 – Chris Hillary – The Benefits of Graphite Golf Shafts
- 102 – Tony Curro – Custom Club Fitting Misconceptions
- 103 – Bob Litwin – Your Personal Stories
- 104 – Joshua Dunn – Listening and Discovering
- 105 – Richard Kempton – MOI Custom Club Fitting “A Ha!” Moments
- 106 – Rick Wright – What Are You Aiming At?
- 107 – Tony Wright – Overcontrol and the Putting Yips
- 108 – Mark Sweeney and Jamie Donaldson – AimPoint Green Reading Benefits
What Was YOUR Favorite Highlight? – PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You SHOOT LOWER SCORES!