2018 Golf Improvement Podcast Highlights 2:
MORE Of The Best Information From 2018!
Welcome to Episode 121 of THE Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on true custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. I Create Exceptional Golf Clubs – You Shoot Lower Scores!
Enjoy these highlights from 11 of the 2018 Golf Improvement Podcast Episodes! There is a 4-second silence between each of the highlights. Each of the highlight notes below includes a direct link to the full podcast episode.
Thanks to David Orr, Jeff Sheets, Russ Ryden, John Dunigan, Tom Sterner, Mark Vallier, Gordon Morrison, Christian Marquardt, Keith Chatham, and Mike McFadden for sharing their knowledge and expertise with me – and with all of you listeners!
- 109 – David Orr – Putting Tempo and Rhythm Misconceptions
- 110 – Jeff Sheets – Influence of Modifying Iron Loft on Club Bounce
- 111 – Russ Ryden – Importance of Golf Shaft Tip and Mid Sections
- 112 – John Dunigan – “Read – Roll – Reflect!”
- 113 – Tom Sterner – “The Flower Question”
- 114 – Mark Vallier – Becoming A “True” Custom Fitter
- 115 – Gordon Morrison – Yip Survey Responses
- 116 – Christian Marquardt – Some Effective Putting Improvement Tasks
- 117 – Tony Wright – Putter Counterweighting
- 118 – Keith Chatham – Spin Axis, Acceleration Profiles in Custom Fitting
- 119 – Mike McFadden – Achieving The Possible!
What Was YOUR Favorite Highlight? – PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!
I Create EXCEPTIONAL GOLF CLUBS
You SHOOT LOWER SCORES!