MORE Great Golf Improvement Knowledge:
2017 Golf Improvement Podcast Highlights 2!
Welcome to Episode 98 of The Golf Improvement Podcast! Dedicated to sharing useful information on custom club fitting, short game improvement, and effective practice techniques. Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience Of Your Life – and Lower Scores ALWAYS!
Enjoy this second installment of the 2017 Golf Improvement Podcast Highlights! This post contains 2 to 6 minute highlights from 11 of my 2017 Podcast Interviews with golf improvement experts. Thanks to EVERYONE who I was fortunate to interview in 2017!
- (084) – Jaacob Bowden – Adapting To Single Length Irons
- (085) – Jim MacKay – Putting Distance Control Nuggets
- (087) – Bruce Rearick – Putter Self-Fitting Mistakes
- (088) – Tom Wishon – Why Average Golfers Need Custom Fit Clubs
- (089) – Jamie Donaldson – Final Words On Green Reading
- (090) – Jim McCleery – Custom Club Fitting Misconceptions And Surprises
- (091) – Bruce Rearick – Most Important Putter Design Elements
- (092) – Samuel Vine – The Beauty Of Quiet Eye
- (093) – Noa Kageyama – Slow Down In Rhythm!
- (094) – John Schiavone – Value Of The AGCP Roundtable
- (096) – Mike McFadden – Winter Indoor Practice, Working On The Edges!
What Was YOUR Favorite Highlight? – PLEASE COMMENT BELOW
To Read the January 2018 Game Improvement Golf Newsletter – Click HERE!
Please Provide A Podcast iTunes Review – THANK YOU!
Bringing YOU The Custom Club Fitting Experience
Of Your Life – And Lower Scores ALWAYS!